Monday, August 21, 2006

Another remodeling project complete


Image023.jpg
Originally uploaded by jmeyer.
Sooooo, what started out as a simple job of replacing the linoleum floors in our master bedroom bathroom, turned into a complete remodel. I ripped out everything. There were a few setbacks, a trip to the energency room after I hurt my arm and a few tricky problems to solve. Not to mention the inhalation of (what can only be described as) toxic fumes form paint, cleaners and sealers. Oh and the obligatory 400+ trips to home depot and other home improvement stores (Thank god I live close to home depot). But hey, in the end I got it done. Here is a picture of the new sink setup. I built the pedestal myself. we still need to find a new lamp, mirror and a shelf but other than that it's complete and fully functional. Thanks to my neighbours who provided tools that I did not have or could not find.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Looks great! Be careful next time :P