Saturday, December 10, 2005

My first post-IBM project ... DONE

437 trips to home depot (there is always something you forget) and two minor setbacks later (a cracked toilet bowl and non-fitting pipes), the bathroom remodel is complete.


Image026.jpg
Originally uploaded by jmeyer.



Was fun doing something that did not involve a computer ... well, it kind of did anyway since I was posting about it ...
I am just thankful, that a home depot is less than 1 mile away from my house ... maybe, that's why I never go with a list and always forget something ... Anyway, all that's left to do is now to give the kids a bath, who had to wait for a bath for a week ... (just kidding ...)

2 comments:

Linda said...

very pretty! congratulations! hope you didn't hurt yourself :P

Milton Dorkenhoff said...

Wow, it looks great! Everything still works, right? Toilet leaks, memory leaks, same thing :)