Saturday, November 19, 2005

A car I really like ...

I have always been a fan of the Porsche 911. Ever since I got a driver's license, I wanted one, maybe even before then. What I like about the 911 is that over the years it has maintained its Porsche form. You can still find style elements of the original 911 in today's model. There were a couple of model years which could have been better but the new one looks really cool.
And now they have come out with something that's almost as cool. The Porsche Cayman. Some say it's a a mixture of Boxster and 911 ... I don't really care. I think it looks compact, great and fun to drive. Wish me luck that I make enough money down the road that my dream of a Porsche comes true. Until then I will keep driving my VW Diesel ...

1 comment:

Linda said...

best of luck in buying your dream porsche, joerg ;) i'm sure it'll happen... eventually!