Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Changes ...


FW:
Originally uploaded by jmeyer.


This is a picture of a very good friend of mine. She is also the godmother of my two boys and pregnant herself. When we IM with each other we always call each other things like "hottie" and some other things. We sort of always flirt in joking way. We are both married but not to each other. Anyway, now that she is pregnant, obviously her body is undergoing somewhat drastic changes. We tell each other a lot of things and she was telling me about some pregnancy related changes. I told here to send me a picture of it, so she used her camera phone and did just that. A couple of hours later she was complaining that I had not put this on my blog. Well, not wanting to be rude, here it is. As you can tell from the picture, you can probably guess which body part we were talking about. Very impressive, from 34B to 36C in just 15 weeks. We have a bet going on how large they will become but I won't share the details on that one .. Anyway, May when you are reading this, you wanted it here but I wish you all the luck in the world and keep my finger crossed that you will have a healthy and beautiful little baby come January.

No comments: